School Closure Update May 8, 2020
Due to schools being closed, Glee Club students have been asked to submit two recordings; The Tide Rises, The Tide Falls and Riversong. Please watch this video to learn more information.
Sing along tracks can be found here. Please submit your recordings by June 5. This is OPTIONAL!
The Tide Rises, The Tide Falls
Glee Club News
FAIRMOUNT SCHOOL GLEE CLUB
Wednesdays and Thursdays 2:50-3:40
SCHEDULE <- CLICK FOR SCHEDULE!!!
Welcome to Fairmount School’s 2020 Glee Club! Please take the time to review the Dismissal Policy, Attendance and Behavior Policy, Dress Code and Procedure for the night of the concert. The full detailed rehearsal schedule is listed on the back of this paper. Please post this paper in a safe place and refer to it daily. I look forward to an exciting year of singing and making music!
- Parents, guardians or rides picking up students should be prompt at 3:40pm. STUDENTS WHO ARE REPEATEDLY PICKED UP LATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE IN GLEE CLUB.
Attendance and Behavior Policy:
- Students who are absent should send a note to Ms. Davila the following day explaining the reason for the absence. Absences without a note will count as an unexcused absence. Three unexcused absences will result in expulsion from Glee Club.
- In the case of repeated disruptive behavior, the student will not be allowed to continue in Glee Club.
Concert Dress Code:
- Dress code is BLACK AND WHITE FORMAL
- Boys may wear nice black pants, button down white shirt or a suit. (Tie optional)
- Girls may wear a black and white dress or a nice white blouse with black pants or skirt. The length of the dress or skirt must cover the knees while the student is sitting.
- NO sneakers or jeans!!!
*No student will be denied the opportunity to participate because of the requested attire. Please help us by having your student dressed appropriately if possible.*
Procedure for the night of the concert: May 20, 2020 at 7:00pm!
- Arrive to the CAFETERIA at 6:45pm in black and white formal dress code.
- Students will walk upstairs with Ms. Davila to watch the Band perform in the first 2 rows.
- Students who are in Band will put their instruments away in the cafeteria, and then join the Glee Club on the stage