2021/2022 District Goals
1. To build, empower, and engage the community by strengthening parent and community partnerships built upon trust, responsibility and the sharing of talents and resources, to maximize student academic and social achievement, while maintaining a focus on fiscal responsibility.
2. To develop state of the art, sustainable community based schools that provide all students with a high-quality education including the necessary resources to support families while taking into account the priority near-term and long-term facility needs.
3. To increase cultural proficiency, address bias, and provide equity for all students to have access, opportunity and voice, so that they are valued, respected, and included in all aspects of the curriculum, policies, and the school community/education environment to improve student achievement via relevant instruction.
4. To create an environment which maximizes students’ social and emotional growth, mental and physical health, and academic development by educating the whole child for educational and societal success.
5. To create a learning environment that supports students’ life-long learning by recruiting, hiring, retaining and developing a diverse faculty, so that all stakeholders recognize that learning is an ongoing and enduring process.