My Mission Statement
MY MISSION STATEMENT AS AN EDUCATOR IS:
• To pursue success at all times by carrying the attributes of high-performing teachers and not giving up under any circumstances.
• To recognize each student’s learning styles and multiple intelligences.
• To design appealing lesson plans with applications through effective instruction and ongoing assessment including accommodations and modifications with appropriate feedback for all types of learners.
• To provide my students a positive learning environment with equal opportunities in an equitable way where everyone is included and motivated to improve their knowledge and skills.
• To help my students to reach their full potential through mutual respect as well as by raising the level of their self–esteem and self-confidence. My students will always feel the power of my enthusiasm.
• To instill a love for learning to all my students so that every child will carry and apply their knowledge outside the classroom to their own lives academically, socially and emotionally.